Serving in Zambia, Africa
Born in Valdosta, Georgia, and raised in Orlando, Florida, I joined Missionary Ventures International on January 1, 1996, after having worked in law firms in Washington, D.C., and Tampa, Florida. My first assignment was serving in England and working in the Missionary Ventures Europe Base. In 2004 I moved to Zimbabwe and in 2005 moved to Zambia, where I serve as a Field Coordinator with Missionary Ventures International.
I work closely with Prison Fellowship Zambia which allows me access inside the prisons to work with the women, mothers and infants and children who accompany their mothers in prison. It is my goal to reach all 57 of the country’s prisons in 9 Provinces with the Gospel. In 2010 Missionary Ventures was approved to introduce in the prison system an accredited Bible Study Course which can be completed in 2-3 years. I also host teams for working in and outside prison. It is a privilege to serve these forgotten men and women and bring the life-saving message of Jesus Christ.
Ministry Focus & Current Projects
- Work inside the Zambian Prison Service to bring people to Jesus Christ through personal evangelism and outreach teams
- Mature chaplains and inmates through the Satellite Bible College course
- Help malnourished babies, children, nursing mothers and HIV+ mothers with supplemental feeding and infant formula
- Help resource the prison literary programs
- Implement and resource micro-enterprise skills for female inmates so that upon discharge they are equipped to provide for their families
- Help established local ministries by hosting short-term mission teams
Post Office Box CA-147
Cell Phone: +260 977 422117; Landline: +260 4 278070