Volunteers’ talents, skills and gifts greatly augment Missionary Ventures’ efforts to encourage and support indigenous missions around the world. Volunteers help stretch scarce resources needed to serve and support the indigenous church. Find out how you can be a vital part of helping MV reach the un-reached for Christ through volunteering.
“The life I envisioned when I retired changed with the death of my husband. Now I volunteer 2-3 days per week, and my life has been blessed by the friendships of MV staff and enormous joy I receive by being productive, using my skills and abilities at MV.” – Louise Woods
Hear from more of our volunteers!
Opportunities: Volunteers are making a difference one day at a time at Missionary Ventures. This has been true from the beginning of the ministry in 1983. Our volunteer program links people to areas within MV that are consistent with their interests and talents. Our goal is to expand the ministry of Missionary Ventures while offering a rewarding and productive experience to each volunteer.
How does the Volunteer Program work?
A Volunteer Coordinator interviews each candidate. Then, based on the person’s interests and abilities, they are trained and matched to assignments.
How much time is involved?
Volunteers work one or more six-hour days on a regular basis.
Opportunities for Volunteers in the Orlando Office:
- Phone Receptionist
- Team Trip Coordinator
- Flight Reservationist
- Filing Clerk
- Computer Applications (PowerPoint, Videos)
- Project Organization and Monitoring
- SharePoint Programmer Consultant
- And More…you may have an interest or talent we haven’t listed, so don’t hesitate to contact us just because you don’t see something on the list that fits you
How do I contact a Volunteer Coordinator? Contact the MVI office (email@example.com).
Please help us find more volunteers. Perhaps you know someone who would like to lend a hand
- A parent who could help while their children are in school
- A part-time worker who wants to serve the Lord with their talents
- Retirees who would be willing to give of themselves
- Anyone with extra time who is eager to give of themselves to assist in building the Kingdom
We are about “Involving People to Impact Nations for Christ.” We would love to talk with you about your involvement. Remember, God does not call the equipped; He equips the called.